Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but please note that this option will destroy all the data on your VPS.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you will see a Reinstall option. Click it.
4. You will see a lot of options. Select the operating system which you want to install. For example, if you are going to install CentOS 8, choose it.
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click the Reinstall button. A confirmation window will open. Click Yes.
It will show a message that the installation can take up to 10 minutes and show an admin/root password. Copy the password on a notepad because you will need it to access your VPS user account later.