Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer icon.3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the WordPress link that appears.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your WordPress blog later.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your WordPress blog. The default language of WordPress is English.
10. Select Plugin(s): You can skip this or select plugins you wish to install.
11. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please, note that creating frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
12. Select Theme: You can select any available theme. If you do not want to do this, leave it as it is, and WordPress will use its default theme.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click the Install button.