Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
cPanel is by far the most popular control panel provided by hosting companies. There are 100s of features and we have done our best to provide a vast amount of guides for you to follow in order to use your hosting services with us and make it as easy as possible.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon. 3. In New Database: Username field enter a name for the new database you wish to create in the text field. 4. Click on the Create Database Button.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon. 3. Under Current Databases, You can see a list of all your databases. Locate the Database and then click on Rename Icon.4. Change the database name and then click on the Proceed button.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon. 3. Under Current Databases, you can see a list of all your databases. Locate the Database you wish to remove and then click on the Delete icon. 4. Click on the Delete Database button.
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon. 3. Under MySQL Users in the Username field, enter the new username you wish to create.4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.5. Click on the Create a User Button. Tip: Write down the Database Username and […]
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Databases section, click on MySQL Databases Icon. 3. Scroll down to the end of the page and under Add User to Database, select a user from the dropdown list, and then choose a Database from the list. 4. Click on the Add button. 5. On Manage […]
WordPress is a very popular blogging/website platform. We offer an easy to use 1-click app installer for programs like WordPress. Login to cPanel and find Softaculous in the list, from there navigate to WordPress and follow the on screen instructions. If you have purchased our optimised WordPress Hosting package, WordPress will come pre-installed and you’ll […]
JetBackup is the software that we use to back up our servers to our disaster recovery server located in a remote facility. JetBackup does not give you the ability to download a copy of your site as it is right now and only grants you access to the backups we’ve already taken. Generally there is […]
You should configure your backups within our JetBackup system. This must be done for each account that you hold with us. 1. When you first login to cPanel select the “GDPR Compliance” icon: 2. You will then be advised to review and agree to all of our terms for providing our JetBackup service. Once […]
If you’re a hostworld reseller hosting customer and want to create a cPanel account, login to WHM using the link sent to you in your welcome email. Once logged in, on the left hand menu expand ‘Account Functions’ and then click ‘Create a new account’. Then populate the fields such as domain name, username, password etc […]
We strongly recommend the use of a 3rd party commercial FTP program such as FileZilla . Use the following details to connect to your FTP site: Hostname: your website domain name Username: your cPanel username Password: your cPanel password Click ‘Connect’ once you’ve entered these settings. All your website files are all in the […]