Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
You can access your email account from DirectAdmin using two methods. However, you can only access your default DirectAdmin email account by using Method 2, described below.
Method 1: (Automatic login)
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the E-mail Manager section, click on the E-mail Accounts Icon or type E-mail Accounts in the navigation filter box, and the option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under Account, you can see your email address along with the Plus icon on the right-hand side.
4. Click on the Plus icon and then on Sign In to Webmail option.
5. Your browser may prompt you to allow a Popup Window. Confirm it, and you will be redirected to your email Webmail. No login details will be required.
Method 2: (Username/Password is required)
2. In the Extra Features section, click on your preferred webmail such as Squirrelmail or the Roundcube Icon or type Webmail in the navigation filter box. The option will appear. Click on it.
3. Enter your email address in the username field and then your password.
4. Click on the Login button.