Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the FTP Management Icon or type FTP Management in the navigation filter box, and then the option will appear. Click on it.
3. On the top right-hand side, click on the Create FTP Account button.
4. In the FTP Username field, enter the username you wish to use, such as the firstuser.
5. In the Enter Password field, enter your new password or use a password generator.
6. Choose the Domain option or any other option you wish.
7. Click the Create button.
Your FTP Account will be created, and it will display your FTP login details. Copy it in a safe place.