Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
1. Log in to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the MySQL Management icon or type MySQL Management in the navigation filter box. The option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under database text, click on the database you wish to modify privileges for.
4. Under the User list, you can find your database users. Click on Modify Privileges.
5. Modify Privileges according to your needs and then click the Change button.
Your database user privileges will be successfully changed.