Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered on NetEarthOne or LogicBoxes-based registrars, you should follow this tutorial to update the nameservers of your domain to ours.
1. Open the NetEarthOne.com or LogicBoxes-based registrar website and log into your account.
2. After a successful login, click on List/Search Orders from the Manage Orders drop-down menu.
3. Under Domain Name, click on the appropriate choice.
4. Scroll down to the Domain Registration option and click on Name Servers.
5. Enter the nameservers found in our Welcome Email and click on the Update Name Servers button.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.