Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It is so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Appearance and then click on Themes.
3. Click on Add New.
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from Featured, Popular, Latest options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options – Activate and Live Preview.
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on Install.
6. A newly installed theme will show you the Activate option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.