Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
You can install a plugin in WordPress in several ways. The best way to install a plugin is to use the WordPress Admin Dashboard, which automatically allows you to install plugins.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Plugins and click on Add New.
3. In the Search Plugin box, enter the name of the plugin you wish to install, such as Jetpack, and press enter.
4. The available plugins matching the keyword Jetpack will appear. Click on the Install button, which appears next to the plugins name.
5. The installation can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, it will display the Activate option. Click on it to activate your newly installed plugin.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a plugin requires a setup, it will display an option to complete it.