Our web hosting plans are powered by cPanel using CloudLinux and LiteSpeed.
Our WordPress only packages have been designed and optimised around WordPress.
Revolutionise the way you control your websites with cPanel & WHM.
Grow your business with our powerful NVMe VPS reseller packages.
Super-fast, virtual private servers.
Fast, reliable and cheap Windows VPS
Work from anywhere with super-fast RDP server.
Optimised MT4 & MT5 VPS servers with pre installed terminals.
VPS Servers Located in London, UK.
VPS Servers Located in West Coast, USA
VPS Servers Located in Central USA
VPS Servers Located in East Coast, USA
Posted by admin on 2 November 2020
If you installed a new WordPress blog system on your website, before writing new posts, you need to remove the sample comments, blog posts, etc. This can be done in the following way:
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on All Posts.
3. Hover your mouse on the Hello World post, and the Trash option will appear. Click it to remove the post.
4. Now do the same with the sample page by pointing your mouse on Page in the Dashboard menu and then choosing on All Pages.
5. Choose Comments from the dashboard, and then the Trash option will appear. Now click it.
After you take these steps, your blog will be clean, without sample posts and comments, and you can start blogging.