How to connect to your VPS using SSH
This article will guide you on how to login to Linux VPS through SSH (Secure Shell) from Linux and Windows Operating systems. You can obtain SSH details from client area under title “SSH Details“.
From Linux Operating System
- Open Terminal, type following command and Hit Enter.
- You will be prompted for the Password, Enter your Password and hit Enter.
From Windows Operating System
In order to connect to SSH from Windows system, first you will have to install Putty Terminal client. Download the Putty Terminal client from here and install it in your Windows system.
- Open Putty Terminal client, you will see following window. Enter your VPS IP address, check the checkbox SSH and click on Open.
- You will be prompted for the Password , Enter your Password and hit Enter.
- You are connected to your Linux VPS through SSH from Windows system.